Here are ten fun Father’s Day arts and crafts for your dad.
– Create a memorable Happy Father’s Day Handprint Plaque
– If you are handy, create a customized, personalized tie rack
– Have fun with Dad Libs, by asking your kids to fill in the blanks to see how much they know and love their dad
– HGTV has a handy DIY project to make a monogrammed men’s leather valet tray
– If your dad is into technology, here is a simple Father’s Day iDad card that is inspired by iPhone
– Into Scrabble or Words with Friends? Create words and phrases using Scrabble tiles (find them in garage sales or second hand stores) and add them to photo frames and scrap books
– If you like to learn by watching YouTube videos, here is a video by eHow on simple Father’s Day crafts for kids
– Create a nostalgic vintage record clock with a vinyl LP. Or follow similar steps for a CD, DVD, Blu-ray clock.
– If your dad is into drinks, print out old-timey labels for bottles, coasters and mugs
– If you are printing a Father’s Day card, you will find many quotes, sayings and humorous jokes on the Pinterest’s Fathers Day Quotes board.
Photo credits: Gentleman’s Essentials – Card for Man
You must log in to post a comment. Log in now.